National Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
Guidance on the Coronavirus is changing on a very frequent basis to reflect the latest advice and developing situation.
All Government updates can be found here:
The government also collects all Covid-19 Adult Social Care guidance here:
Further information of particular interest and relevance to adult social care providers is listed here:
- Free personal protective equipment (PPE) scheme – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) (DHSC, 30/09/21)
- Guidance for local authorities and clinical commissioning groups in the delivery of direct payments and personal health budgets (Department of Health and Social Care)
- Using direct payments during the coronavirus outbreak: full guidance for people receiving direct payments and personal assistants (Department of Health and Social Care, updated 26/01/2022)
- Guidance for care of the deceased with suspected or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) (updated 14/03/22)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): providing home care (Department of Health and Social Care, updated 18/02/2022)
UKHSA (formerly Public Health England) Resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Centre This is a repository of resources and communications toolkits coving all areas of the response to COVID-19, including infection prevention and control and vaccinations produced by Public Health England that is regularly updated, including some in partnership with other organisations including Carers UK, Rethink, the Stroke association and Mencap.