Adult Social Care Provider Engagement Network
Supporting adult social care providers in Somerset
The Adult Social Care Provider Engagement Network allows Somerset Council to communicate and engage with local providers of adult social care services, ensuring key information, advice and guidance is more easily shared and obtained.
On this page you will find links to a range of content, including:
- Business continuity related guidance (including COVID resources)
- Adult social care commissioning activity, intentions and market position statement
- The work of our Quality Assurance and Contract Teams
- The work of our Sourcing Care function
- The work of key stakeholders, including the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the Registered Care Provider Association (RCPA), the Listening and Responding to Care Homes (LARCH) Team and others
- Links to adult safeguarding information for care providers
- Proud to Care Somerset
- Latest news and developments, and
- Upcoming events, webinars and training opportunities
We recognise the vital and valuable contribution of our local care market and hope the content of these pages supports a transparent and positive working relationship between the local authority and all those supporting people in our local communities.Please fill out our feedback form
Sign up for regular email briefings from Somerset’s Adult Social Care Provider Engagement Network.