Adult Social Care Provider Engagement Network
Supporting adult social care providers in Somerset
The Adult Social Care Provider Engagement Network allows Somerset County Council to communicate and engage with local providers of adult social care services, ensuring key information, advice and guidance is more easily shared and obtained.
On this page you will find links to a range of content, including:
- Business continuity related guidance (including COVID resources)
- Adult social care commissioning activity, intentions and market position statement
- The work of our Quality Assurance function
- The work of our Sourcing Care function
- The work of key stakeholders, including the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the Registered Care Provider Association (RCPA), the Listening and Responding to Care Homes (LARCH) Team and others
- Links to adult safeguarding information for care providers
- Proud to Care Somerset
- Latest news and developments, and
- Upcoming events, webinars and training opportunities
We recognise the vital and valuable contribution of our local care market and hope the content of these pages supports a transparent and positive working relationship between the local authority and all those supporting people in our local communities.
Sign up for regular email briefings from Somerset’s Adult Social Care Provider Engagement Network.
Workforce Planning and re-design workshops
Central to developing the adult social care workforce is effective workforce planning. …
9 December, 2021
South West Care Home Network December Event
The South West Academic Health Science Network are hosting a Care Home…