Home Care Assistant
BooCare Ltd was established in 2015. Initially set up to provide healthcare services to the NHS and industry.
In 2017 BooCare Ltd began the process of transitioning in to Social Care. Believing that the people should be able to remain in their homes and feel safe and supported to do so for as long as they choose to.
At BooCare we care about the same things you do. We care that your nearest and dearest are treated with respect and dignity. We care that they are happy and safe. We care that you are completely satisfied with the service we provide.
BooCare is a family-run company, led by a Nurse Consultant, we provide a personal touch to the care and support sector. Our friendly and caring team offer assistance to all those who need a little help with day-to-day activities. Whether you are looking for long term regular care, a person who can be a companion to the elderly members of your family or you need holiday assistance, we are here to help.
Your duties would include:
• Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
• Assist with personal care.
• Prompting to take any medications.
• Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
• Preparing meals and light household duties
• You must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle. Our areas include: Somerton, Langport, Glastonbury, Street and the surrounding areas.